到要被发现的刺激,你就兴奋起来了,小
妇。
15:42Or do you just like it when I talk to you like this?还是你太享受我这样跟你说话?
15:46Oh, look who&039;s home early.哦,看看谁提早到家了。
15:49Mmm. Fuck. Whoops. Sorry, sorry.抱歉,抱歉。
15:53Didn&039;t think that&039;d mess you up.没想到你会受不了。
15:56Just wanted to tease you a bit.只是想稍微逗你一。
16:02Mmm. Fuck. Even I don&039;t want this to end, but, well, time&039;s up.即便我不希望这一切结束,但时间已经到了。
16:07I think your parents said they&039;d come back around this time.我想你父母说过他们会在这时候回来。
16:10You know I&039;m sleeping over tonight, right?你知我今晚要在你家过夜,对吧?
16:13So, let&039;s make our own little deal.那么,让我们来个小交易吧。
16:17If you beat your brother in a match, I&039;ll come by your room when everyone&039;s asleep later.如果你在比赛中击败了你的哥哥,今晚大家都睡着的时候,我会去你的房间。
16:24Deal?成交?
16:28I&039;m gonna go call your brother now.我现在就去和你哥哥说,你要和他比一局。
16:31Yeah, I&039;m telling you, she picked up the game really quickly.“是的,她很快就学会了这项游戏。”
16:46Maybe I just know how to teach her well.“也许我只是知如何好好教她。”
16:49Alright, let&039;s get this match started.好啦,比赛开始啦。
16:52What? Oh, yeah. She spilled a bit of water earlier, that&039;s all.“什么?哦,是啊。她刚才泼了
,没事的。”
16:58Anyways, it would be pretty embarrassing if you lost here, wouldn&039;t it?“不怎样,输了会很丢脸不是吗?”
17:04What? It&039;s your two years of playing this game versus her ten minutes?“嗯?你玩这个游戏两年,她玩十分钟?”
17:11Oh, I think she&039;s actually gonna kick your ass. You&039;re so quick to get mad. See? What&039;d I tell you? How about two for two? Ha. Not even close. I had a girl.
Told ya. Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. I don&039;t think beginner&039;s luck lets a clean 2-0 happen. Oh hey, looks like your parents are back. Can&039;t wait for tonight. Look forward to it.
“哦,我想她完全可以揍扁你。你又生气了。看到了吗?我之前跟你说过什么?来个二比二怎么样?哈,差远了。她就是厉害。告诉你了吧。”
“是啊是啊,随你怎么说。我不认为新手运气能解释净利落的2-0。”