[英抓翻译]和sai巴斯提安的第一次(星lou谷wu语同人音声)
同人作品,如有任何ooc属于创作者理解不同,为了方便大家会写清楚雷dian。
氛围亲密友好的第一次约会,但有手铐/深hou要素(其实ting清淡的),sai巴斯提安还chou烟。
6分钟男kou女 8分40女kou男(深hou)11分钟zuoai
00:00La la la, la la la, la la la la.
00:08Oh hey.
00:14You actually came.你果然来了。
00:16I was wondering when you&039;d show up.我在想你什么时候会chu现。
00:20That pumpkin soup was really good.你给的南瓜汤真mei味。
00:23I ate the whole bowl.我把整碗都吃完了。
00:25Which I don&039;t often do.我并不经常这样。
00:29You&039;re um...You&039;re pretty cute.你真可ai。
00:35Fuck, I&039;m awkward.说这个好尴尬。
00:38Sorry about that.很抱歉。
00:40I guess I gotta get out of my room a little more and actually talk to people from time to time.我想我得更多地走chu房间,时不时地和人们聊聊天。
00:47My mom seemed all surprised seeing me this morning.我妈妈今天早上见到我似乎很惊讶。
00:50As if I do nothing all day long.她好像觉得我从来什么都不zuo。
00:53She may be my mom, but I don&039;t feel like she knows me.她妈妈可能不够了解我。
00:57But don&039;t get me wrong.请不要误会。
00:59I&039;m actually really glad you asked me out.我其实,很gao兴你约我chu来。
01:03Couldn&039;t have asked for more.我很荣幸。
01:08I&039;m not really sure what to do right now.我现在真的不知dao该怎么办。
01:11Maybe hit the lake by the mines?也许去湖边玩?
01:14Maybe go over at the star drop saloon?也许可以去酒馆?
01:18Uh... maybe not.呃...都不合适。
01:21Forget that.忘掉我说的吧。
01:23If we run into Abby or Sam.如果我们遇到艾比或萨姆。
01:25They&039;re sure a