12:22Both hands on the controller.双手放在手柄上。
12:34You&039;re doing such a good job.你得真好。
12:38I think you can beat your brother already.你已经可以打败你弟了。
12:42Should I call him over?我应该叫他过来吗?
12:46Why not? You want me to keep doing this?为什么不?你想让我继续吗?
12:51In that case, prove to me just how much you want this.既然如此,就向我证明一,你到底有多想要。
12:56Tell me that your slutty little pussy doesn&039;t care about anything else but getting finger fucked into a mess by your brother&039;s friend.告诉我,你淫的小
只想被你弟弟的好朋友用手指
得一团糟。
13:05Go on.继续。
13:11Damn you fucking nympho.你这个小鬼。
13:13You really are losing your mind over a little fingering.我的手指浅浅动一动,你就失去理智了。
13:21But...You also did such a good job.但你得非常好。
13:23That&039;s my girl.好宝宝。
13:31Cover your mouth or I&039;ll do it for you.自己捂住嘴,不然我就帮你捂住。
13:46Stay still now.保持不动。
14:00Pick yourself up. There&039;s still a little bit of time.振作一。忍一
。
14:04You deserve a reward for going through all this, don&039;t you think?你不觉得,经历了这一切,你应该得到奖励吗?
14:08Start up one last round.继续游戏的最后一轮。
14:17
Just leaking down your legs, aren&039;t you?
You remember how to ask for something?
只是大在漏
,不是吗?
你知怎么求我吗?
What do you want to do with my big hard cock?
你想用我的鸡巴什么?
That&039;s a good girl.真是个好女孩。
Mmm. Careful now.嗯。小心一。
All the way in.全去了。