y hands guide your body.我会让我的手引导你的。
08:59Good girl.
09:01Spread them like that a bit.稍微展开一。
09:04It&039;s alright.好的。
09:05Little by little.一一
地。
09:07Let me get my hands in between.让我把手伸到中间。
09:15Feel how warm my hands are?觉到我的手有多温
吗?
09:19Let it take over you.让它掌控你。
09:21And spread your legs a bit more.把张开一
。
09:24Yeah, you&039;re doing such a good job.是的,你得很好。
09:35Is it alright if I massage around here?我在这里摩一
可以吗?
09:37Really helps loosen you up.这绝对能帮助你放松。
09:40Yeah, that&039;s good.是的,很好。
09:48It&039;s okay to feel good.舒服就好。
09:55Let me help you feel good.让我帮助你舒服。
09:58That&039;s it. Deeper now.就这样。更深一些。
10:01You okay if I&039;m touching here?摸一这里你会舒服吗?
10:05Good girl. Yeah.
10:17Shh. I&039;m glad you&039;re enjoying this, but it can&039;t be too loud.很兴你喜
这样,不过我们要注意声音。
10:22We&039;re right in the living room, remember?我们在客厅里,记得吗?
10:34Let&039;s go back to the game for a bit.让我们回到游戏中一会儿。
10:36I am supposed to be teaching you how to play.我得教你怎么玩。
10:40Doesn&039;t hurt to have something cover up the noise you make.我们需要掩盖声音。
10:46Just remember what I taught you.记住我教给你的东西就好。
10:49Good, good. Just like that.好好好,就这样。
10:55Pay attention to the game.专心玩游戏。
10:57Don&039;t start losing focus all of a sudden.不要突然转移注意力。
11:01Is it me, or are you not wearing anything underneath?是我想错了吗,还是你里面什么都没穿?