We look exactly the same when we do this.
嘘!我们这样的时候,她都会这样。
05:34
Speaking of which, why don&039;t you try eating her out for a bit?
说到这,你为什么不试着她的小
呢?
05:38
Are you sure? I don&039;t want to interrupt. 你确定吗?我不想打扰你。
05:42
I&039;m certain. Besides, I want to finger her now. Just for some variety.
我确定。再说,我现在想用手指她。不一样的
觉。
05:48 Sounds good to me. 听起来不错。
05:59 Oh yes. 哦是的。
06:02 Mmm yeah. 嗯,是的。
06:10 Switch with me, brother. I haven&039;t gotten a chance to finger her yet.
跟我换一位置吧弟弟。我还没机会指交她呢。
06:14 As you wish. 如你所愿。
06:28 Oh. 哦。
06:41 Oh, just look at her. She&039;s turning red. And she&039;s moaning like crazy.
哦,看看她。她脸红了。而且还在不要命地呻。
06:46
It seems like our challenger wasn&039;t much of a challenge after all.
看来我们的挑战者终究没有给我们造成多大的挑战。
06:50 We&039;ve barely even started yet. 我们才刚刚开始。
06:52 Well, if she&039;s going to burst soon, we should at least find out how tight she is.
好吧,如果她很快就要去了,我们至少应该知她有多紧。